Open Road Outlet COVID-19 Announcement – Updated Nov. 20, 2020
A Message from President and CEO
I wanted to share the actions Open Road Outlet has taken to ensure our facilities are clean and safe for you, our team members and the communities in which we service.
We have invested in programs and trained our teams to offer our guests a seamless sales process while following all government COVID-19 regulations.
Open Road Outlet vehicle repair services are available on site with reduced contact between guests and team members. Utilizing key drop boxes, extensive sanitation procedures and over the phone payment means a completely safe transaction for both our guests and team members.
We remain committed to our guests and will continue to provide both sales and service of vehicles to the highest levels of customer experience we set for ourselves. We are here to fulfill our guests’ needs.
Your Safety – In response to the COVID-19 we have taken additional safety measures, following the lead of Canadian and local public health authorities to ensure the safety of you as well as our team members, including:
- Open Road Outlet has a Health and Safety Leader who is providing guidance to ensure the best standard of cleanliness and is responsible for reporting and maintaining Safe Work Procedures.
- Each facility has an assigned Health and Safety Coordinator responsible for reporting and maintaining Safe Work Procedures and practices at that facility.
- Service Work Preparation – Guest vehicles for service are outfitted with seat protectors prior to maintenance or repair work, wiped clean in all areas, plus all Open Road Outlet technicians are required to wear disposable gloves to work on vehicles.
- Hand Etiquette – Open Road Outlet team members will wear a face covering in public areas and practice physical distancing, frequent hand washing and no hand shaking.
With these measures, we are committed to the safety and well-being of all guests and team members. Open Road Outlet continues to closely monitor government updates and remains proactive in navigating the developments of COVID-19. For National and local updates, I encourage you to visit the resource links below:
Thank you for your understanding and cooperation during these rapidly changing times. Together, I am confident that we can address the challenges of today as we prepare for the future. We are open for business with adjustments to ensure guests and team members health and safety are the top priority. At Open Road Outlet, Experience is Everything and our dealerships are set and ready to support you through sales or service as needed.
President & CEO
Open Road Outlet Credit has introduced new ways to help customers shop safely during this unusual time.
Our offices have opened during Manitoba’s first phase of re-opening. We want you to know about the safety precautions we’ve put in place so you can stay safe while you shop:
- Increased sanitization in high-traffic areas
- Hand sanitizer on-site for staff and guests
- Out-of-dealership test drives to decrease contact
- Loaner vehicles with plastic seat protectors and sanitized interior
- 100% contactless vehicle purchase option with Buy From Home
BUY FROM HOME WITH A 100% CONTACTLESS EXPERIENCE
Our offices have reopened but our buying process is still flexible to accommodate your needs. If you’d prefer to shop from the comfort of your home, you can do so with our Buy From Home program.
When you Buy From Home, you’ll:
- Receive a $1000 rebate
- Speak with our credit experts remotely
- Get free vehicle delivery
Our Financial Managers are available to answer your questions remotely on the platform that works best for you. For your safety, your loan approval, vehicle shopping, test drive and delivery will be 100% contactless. If you’re interested in our Buy From Home program, you can find more information here.
WE’RE COMMITTED TO SUPPORTING YOU.
If you need someone to discuss your situation with, please reach out to your Customer Service Agent or call (204) 326-3344 and leave a message. Alternatively, you can also reach out through our website: Contact Us
We monitor this message box through regular business hours – Monday to Friday 9:00 to 5:00, Saturday 10:00am – 3:00pm
Thank you and we are here to help.